Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions.
By purchasing tickets online you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- General terms and conditions
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- The images, videos and logos displayed on the website are the property of Dreams Experience NV, LLC (DBA Fantasy Lab) and its affiliates. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of Fantasy Lab and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Nevada law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nevada courts.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the Fantasy Lab’s control and you may use them at your own risk. Fantasy Lab accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.
- Fantasy Lab collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Cameras (including telephone integrated cameras) can be taken inside the rooms. But the use of flash, laser pointers, and high intensity lights is not permitted in any area of Fantasy Lab premises. Professional recording equipment, photography/camera lights, tripods, selfie sticks, and drones are prohibited. Photos and media taken inside of Fantasy Lab premises are permitted for personal use only. The display or sale of any such media is strictly prohibited.
- Fantasy Lab may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone. If you wish to unsubscribe, please write us an email and we will take your email off our database.
- Fantasy Lab is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items.
- While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees.
- Fantasy Lab doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
- Reservation and purchase
- English is the only language available for ticket purchase.
- No “third party” purchases.
- Ticket holders must arrive and check-in 30 minutes prior to their scheduled Experience time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to access the Experience.
- Any ticket purchase on the website is only valid when processed by the Fantasy Lab or its online booking partner. You shall receive a confirmation once your reservation and purchase is processed.
- If you wish to reschedule or transfer your time reservation into someone else’s name, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least four hours prior to your scheduled time reservation.
- Ticket purchases may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a ticket purchase is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the purchase or the person claiming the right to attend the experience will be refused admission.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Purchase Ticket Form on the website.
- Ticket purchases or ticket holders are required to show up 30 minutes prior to their reserved scheduled time in order to have enough time to receive information regarding the experience.
- All ticket sales are final, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations except as described on section 2.5 above. or when required by law.
- The ticket price is stated on the website on the Online Ticket Purchase section.
- Ticket purchases and time reservations can be made online or at the entrance to Fantasy Lab.
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
- Only one type of discount or promotional price will apply if ticket purchase discounts apply.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for ticket purchase questions or other concerns.
- www.fantasylablv.com is a website operated by Dreams Experience NV, LLC
- Guests will be informed about the experience and receive basic instructions by one of the employees once their group enters the first experience room. After receiving instructions, each guest will be a participant of the experience at its own risk. Fantasy Lab is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by not following the rules described by the employee while entering the experience. Each guest agrees with these Terms and Conditions before entering the experience.
- People under influence of alcohol or drugs may be denied entrance and their scheduled time reservation will be stated as a no-show.
- Drinks and food may not be brought into any of the rooms of the experience.
- No smoking of cigarettes, cigars or through electronic devices is allowed.
- To be admitted you must show valid identification confirming the full name of the purchaser and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address the reservation confirmation was sent to.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult during the experience.
- Website and security
- The website hereinafter “the website” is owned and operated by Fantasy Lab, which holds the right to amend or vary the terms and conditions below including any of the contents of this website from time to time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website by any visitor and should be read carefully before any use or ticket purchase.
- Fantasy Lab does its best to supply you with the most up to date and accurate information on the website.
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without the written consent of the Fantasy Lab.
- You are not permitted to link to, or use all or any part of the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
- The Fantasy Lab shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
- Photos and comments
- CC video on our premises is used onsite for security purposes
- Photos taken by Fantasy Lab employees may be uploaded to social media sites.
- If you would like us to remove your photos please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- www.fantasylablv.com is a site operated by Dreams Experience NV, LLC, a Nevada Corporation.
COVID – 19 Update
As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the COVID-19 virus or any other communicable disease is impossible. Accordingly, we cannot and do not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease and cannot and do not promise that you will not contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease. You acknowledge that we have informed you that our facilities are not risk-free, that it is possible that you may contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease during your presence at our facilities, and that you freely choose to enter and/or reside in our facilities with awareness of the associated risks.
We have enhanced cleaning procedures in place and multiple hand sanitizer locations are around the facility. All staff members will wear masks and maintain appropriate distance from groups.
For our guests:
• Please note there is a strict one way system in effect throughout the experience, which minimize the risk, but not eliminates the possibility of exposure and contraction.
DREAMS follows all guidelines and recommendations in accordance to the NEVADA GUIDANCE FOR SAFE GATHERINGS Celebrations, Ceremonies, and Events. (https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/COVID-19-Safe-Gatherings-Guidance-02-2021.pdf)
We are DREAMS, “A collection of artists, brands & visionaries who collaborate to create living stories & unique immersive experiences.”
For more than 20 years integrating the latest in digital displays and state-of-the art technologies, communication software, IoT and content creation to provide unique digital solutions.