FULL TIME / PART TIME
An Operations Manager is a professional who ensures that everything runs smoothly from one day to another. They maximize processes and procedures while meeting customer expectations in terms of cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Position requires basic knowledge of computer programs including: Windows, macOS, iOS, Microsoft Suite.
- Working knowledge of SNHD guidelines and requirements.
- Quick decision making skills.
- Conflict and Problem solving skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Development and team building skills.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Food Handler’s, Alcohol Awareness cards are a plus.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English is a plus.
DREAMS Experience NV, LLC is committed to entertain with a forward-thinking approach. Our team is comprised of talented, driven individuals that are passionate about customer experience and satisfaction.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.