The Model Server is responsible for providing exceptional guest service by serving food, beverages, and amenities to their guests in a fast, friendly manner. The Model Server should be upbeat, have fun & always smile with their guests. Be enthusiastic & use your talents to sell our superior guest experience!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Greet and guide guests throughout their dining experience making insightful and timely suggestions on ordering.
- Place all orders into the POS accurately.
- Create memorable experiences for guests and create repeat customers, positive word of mouth business
- Ensure guest satisfaction through food quality checks and responsiveness to guest complaints
- Maintain a well-groomed neat and clean appearance, carrying out duties with attention to sanitation safety
- Anticipate, identify and provide for guest needs
- Perform side work duties on a daily basis and other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge and consistent use of SNHD regulations and standards
- Always keep your active SNHD Food Handler’s card with you while on property
- Contribute to successful SNHD health inspections
- Transport trays and/or plates which may weigh up to 50 pounds, as well as serve food items and beverages
- Review and comprehend necessary documentation
- Stand throughout an eight-hour shift
- Effectively and efficiently move throughout the work area
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers alike
- Work in an environment that has varying levels of smoke, crowds, and noise the severity of which depends upon customer volume
- Familiarity with food, beverage, and wine service
- Knowledge of table service, ability to carry a tray and multiple plates in hand
- Knowledge of table etiquette — open-handed service
- Knowledge of proper table set up for catered events
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with this job. Fantasy Lab reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.