The Model Busser will play an important role in ensuring tables are cleared from the hotel rooms and hallways, cleaned, and reset quickly so they are available for prompt use. The Model Busser will be responsible for clean and reset tables in accordance with established procedures and sanitation guidelines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Ensure that items are fully stocked, and equipment is in good working condition
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team
- Consistently maintains clean and safe work area for self and other team members
- Participate in seamless operation between BOH + FOH staff members ensuring proper service to our guests
- Strong knowledge and consistent use of SNHD regulations and standards
- Always keep your active SNHD Food Handler’s card with you while on property
- Contribute to successful SNHD health inspections
- Execute proper health and safety protocols while operating equipment, handling food, storing food, maintaining temperature & time control logs, and sanitizing as dictated by the SNHD
- Report health and safety incidents and concerns directly to leadership in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor and ensure the cleanliness of all place settings, tabletops, seats, and floor.
- Perform customer service duties as assigned (such as beverage and plate service).
- Communicate with cashier and servers for needs and any guest service issues.
- Actively participate in all scheduled required training sessions.
Qualities Required for Position
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently through the Kitchen
- The work environment is noisy, must constantly receive and communicate information
- Ability to bend, stoop, balance, and reach-ins necessary
- The job requires lifting/carrying the max weight of 50lbs across an 8-hour shift
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- A team player with good communication skills
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with this job. Fantasy Lab reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Las Vegas