The Model Bartender position reports to Fantasy Lab management and is responsible for providing excellent customer service to the guests of Fantasy Lab. The Model Bartender will prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served. A strong candidate has experience providing exceptional customer service and strong beverage and food knowledge. All duties are to be performed in accordance with SNHD, Fantasy Lab, and Fashion Show Mall policies, practices, and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Meet Fantasy Lab standards regarding cleanliness as dictated by the SNHD
- Preparation will be key. Prep the bar daily, maintain it during the shift, and clean it nightly in preparation for the next shift
- Maintain a clean, hygienic, and organized work environment including stocking of supplies, washing and polishing glassware, folding napkins, cleaning menus, sanitizing tables, etc.
- Stock the bar as necessary in accordance with company guidelines regarding liquor requisition
- Adhere to company standards regarding food and beverage knowledge
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience through positive guest interaction
- Be able to guide guests through aspects of the mall and our city
- Ensure that guests are of legal drinking age by asking for an appropriate ID card
- Handle a cash bank and adhere to company policies regarding money handling
- Accurately enter all items into the POS system and charge guests accordingly
- Comply with sanitation standards and notify management of any issues
- Utilize the communication channels set in place and be up to date on all aspects of service, safety, and operation protocols and procedures.
- Work leadership to identify and limit waste, and to promote efficient productivity.
- Exercise professionalism and respect when communicating. Know each other’s names.
- Maintain your work schedule, daily time-punches, and sign-ins to ensure the accuracy of timecards.
- Adhere to all house policies and standards.
- Promote a professional and respectful work atmosphere between all staff members.
- Perform proper changeover, opening, and closing duties.
- Maintain accountability to kitchen standards, set prep recipes, and perform procedures.
- Follow all prep recipes and procedures and successfully perform these duties as assigned and/or reassigned by leadership.
- Participate in seamless operation between BOH + FOH staff members ensuring proper service to our guests.
- Perform to high standards of excellence, execution, and cleanliness.
- Always keep your active SNHD Food Handler’s card with you while on property.
- Report health and safety incidents and concerns directly to leadership in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contribute to successful SNHD health inspections.
- Actively participate in all scheduled required training sessions. We are constantly developing.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently through the Kitchen.
- Will work in hot and cold, confined, or cramped spaces.
- The work environment is noisy, must constantly receive and communicate information.
- Ability to bend, stoop, balance, and reach-ins necessary.
- The job requires lifting/carrying a max weight of 50lbs.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with this job. Fantasy Lab reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.