The Line Cook will play an important role in preparing and presenting all food items as called for by the menu, and for assisting the Chef in the efficient operations of the kitchen. The cook will be responsible to assist all stations and respective lines as necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Great team player with the ability to create an excellent working relationship across the group.
- Ability to anticipate needs and over-deliver wherever possible
- Candidates must think on their feet and use their initiative to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Ensure that items are fully stocked, and equipment is in good working condition
- Strong knowledge and consistent use of SNHD regulations and standards
- Ensure the proper storing of any leftover foods
- Ensure the proper closing down of workstations
- Communicate effectively with “Front of the House” staff
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team
- Consistently maintains clean and safe work area for self and other team members
- Participate in seamless operation between BOH + FOH staff members ensuring proper service to our guests
- Perform to high standards of excellence, execution, and cleanliness
- Always keep your active SNHD Food Handler’s card with you while on property
- Execute proper health and safety protocols while operating equipment, handling food, storing food, maintaining temperature & time control logs, and sanitizing as dictated by the SNHD
- Report health and safety incidents and concerns directly to leadership in an accurate and timely manner
- Contribute to successful SNHD health inspections
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with this job. Fantasy Lab reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Las Vegas