The Dreamer will play a vital role by greeting guests, setting the vibe of the experience room, communicating with customers about the special space’s amenities, and ensuring a good time. Excellent interpersonal skills. Enjoy delivering remarkable hospitality.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Welcome & entertain guests coming into the venue
- Inform patrons about experience room
- Set the tone and feel of the room by monitoring sound and lighting.
- Escort customers to special viewing areas
- Work with support staff to insure smooth operations of the room
- Maintain a clean experience room area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Address customers’ queries and make sure their needs are exceeded.
- Understanding of hospitality etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Experience in managing and interacting with large groups of customers
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire experience
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with this job. Fantasy Lab reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.