Experienced in installation, operation and maintenance of IP network, computer and audio/video media equipment.
Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, desktops, mobile devices, hardware, and software.
Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements.
Serve as the subject matter expert supporting Windows, macOS, iOS and the Company’s POS, Inventory Management and other related platforms.
Responsible for assisting in the installation of media equipment such as projectors, LED video management platform and equipment and sound boards.
Experienced in maintaining venue AV layout to enhance video and acoustics.
Top-notch AV LED technician capable of creating and maintaining continuous and superb audio and visual effects to enhance guests’ experience.
- Communication and coordination with the affiliate company team based in Mexico for technical matters related to installation, operation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintain venue arrangements according to layout.
- Lay electrical, sound and Ethernet cables.
- Assist in the installation of lights, video monitors, projectors, speakers, and other AV equipment.
- Assist peers and employees on both software and hardware requirements and troubleshooting. Provide technical support as soon as needed.
- Conduct sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV equipment.
- Day-to-day testing and maintenance of computer equipment controlling video LED technology.
- Inspect mountings and electrical equipment to ensure they conform to health and safety regulations.
- Troubleshooting equipment and ensuring venue and related events run smoothly.
- Maintain relationship with equipment and software suppliers.
- Maintain hardware in optimal and functional condition.
- Testing and evaluating the organization’s computer network
- Troubleshooting network problems and individual user hardware or software problems
- Setting up or repairing computer hardware and other associated devices such as printers and scanners
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Serve as the subject matter expert supporting MAC OSX, Windows, and all common office software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe and G-Suite products.
- LED display Control System Software
Technician Professional Requirements:
- 2 Year experience with computers and IP Networking Systems.
- Graduate or in process of obtaining a degree in Information Technology or a similar field.
- Experience working as an IT Technician.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, macOS and iOS operating systems
- Experience managing sound, video, and lighting hardware and software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- High level of physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English – Spanish)
DREAMS Experience NV, LLC is committed to entertain with a forward-thinking approach. Our team is comprised of talented, driven individuals that are passionate about customer experience and satisfaction. For general inquiries or to apply please contact us.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with this job. Fantasy Lab reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.