Assists the General Manager with the overall activities of the audio visual Experience and the Restaurant/Bar operation. Including direct attendance to Experience and Restaurant/Bar guests’ requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operation of the venue in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Establishes and administers training programs within the venue, including new employee orientation.
- Assists in directing the development and administration of controls for all phases of the venue in an economical and profitable manner while maintaining established standards.
- Assists in coordinating the maintenance and development methods for food serving, in maintaining and developing procedures for Experience and Restaurant/Bar, and in offering the maximum guest service satisfaction.
- Maintains and instructs assigned personnel as to safety policies and procedures and follows up to ensure hazards are eliminated
- Monitors appearance, cleanness and display of all food, beverage and novelty merchandise offered.
- Communicates deviations from standard to team members responsible for their specific tasks and activities.
- Acts immediately on all customer complaints to ensure that corrections are made.
- Assists General Manager in compiling annual budget, variance reports, weekly management reports, comp reports, linen/glass/silver/menu inventory and any other reports deemed necessary by the Kitchen Manager.
- Monitors work of Restaurant/Bar cashiers and Experience ticket sales to ensure that established policies and procedures are being followed.
- Oversees all follow-up work to ensure non-recurrence of errors; works closely with General Manager to ensure compliance with established procedures.
- Exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way to consistently achieve the best results
- Be proficient in technology and business planning software to build timely reports.
- Assists in counseling, hosts and instructs assigned personnel in the proper performance of their duties.
- Prepares and coordinates the periodical performance reviews of assigned personnel.
- Assists in monitoring landlord and tenant obligations, including operating guidelines, rules, and regulations, while developing strong tenant relationships to ensure collective success.
- Close and continuous interaction/communication with venue operations manager supervising employees.
- Close and continuous interaction and communication with third party marketing service providers, providing real time feedback and input to achieve proper branding and messaging.
- Maintain a close interaction and relationship with third party marketing service providers in order to assist in the coordination and execution of special events.
- Be comfortable participating in a creative, early stage company environment, introducing new concepts and innovations
- Recommends changes including hiring, promotion, demotion and release of personnel; recommends wage and salary adjustments for personnel within established guidelines.
- Assists in interviewing potential venue employees, and recommends individuals who are qualified to become venue employees.
- Position requires effective and cordial communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner (Spanish a plus).
- Position requires a minimum of an Associate Degree, preferably in hospitality, hotel and/or restaurant management, Graduate of post high school, Culinary Arts School, or equivalent technical training in the food service industry. Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel or Restaurant Mgmt.
- Position requires Restaurant/Food service and/or Entertainment venue experience, including supervisory skills and experience.
- Position requires ability to compile, compute, and analyze pertinent data needed for reports.
- Position prefers Bilingual abilities.
- Position requires flexibility to work various shifts.
- Position must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Position requires basic knowledge of computer programs including: Windows, macOS, iOS, Microsoft Suite.
- Working knowledge of SNHD guidelines and requirements.
- Quick decision making skills.
- Conflict and Problem solving skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Development and team building skills.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Food Handler’s, Alcohol Awareness cards are a plus.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English is a plus.
DREAMS Experience NV, LLC is committed to entertain with a forward-thinking approach. Our team is comprised of talented, driven individuals that are passionate about customer experience and satisfaction.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.